Workcred is currently hiring for the following position:
Associate Executive Director, Workcred
The Associate Executive Director is part of the leadership team of Workcred, an affiliate of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) focused on workforce credentialing. The Associate Executive Director represents the Executive Director as directed.
This position is located in Washington DC.
- Writes research and consultation proposals based on promoting Workcred expertise and business opportunities
- Manages/monitors and ensures the technical quality of the Workcred projects
- Directs/leads professional and research projects to include data analysis and technical writing for the final reports
- Writes professional articles for publications
- Prepares reports and presentations for the Board of Directors as directed
- Provides professional staff support to Councils and Committees as assigned
- Attends and presents at local, regional and national conferences as appropriate
- Contributes to the strategic plan and provides thought leadership for Workcred
- Contributes to identifying cutting edge trends in credentialing
- Supports the Executive Director in seeking and developing business opportunities
- Provides consultation to organizations within his/her area of expertise and as a representative of Workcred
- Writes blogs for publication
- Doctoral degree preferred with strong workforce and industry credential experience
- Minimum of 5 years management or supervisory experience in developing and mobilizing initiatives and teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Clear ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships with staff and stakeholders
- Ability to innovate, design, direct, and promote consultative and research projects
- Ability to utilize and analyze data, draw conclusions, and make evidence-based recommendations
- Respected and established professional network that can create and connect Workcred opportunities
- Knowledge and skills to provide support, consultation, and expertise to other organizations as a known thought leader
Workcred is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Workcred does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or authorized alien status, or veteran status.
Candidates should reply to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20, 2017.
For consideration, candidates must include a cover letter, resume, and references. The cover letter should answer the following questions:
- Why is this position at Workcred a good fit for me?
- What abilities and/or networks would you bring to the position to assist Workcred to grow?
- Why would you want to work for Workcred?
- How does this position help fulfil your career aspirations?